Whether you are new to hemp or if you have tried it before, knowing how to identify quality hemp products is very important. Most hemp products sold in big box stores may be less expensive but remember, you get what you pay for. If you take some time to research hemp products before you buy, you will find high quality products that work better for reasonable prices. Before you buy, make sure the hemp products have the following:
1. QR Code: QR codes should be placed on all hemp products so customers can view the third-party lab results for each specific product batch. Customers should know what’s in every single product they buy!
2. Certificate of Analysis: Each Certificate of Analysis (COA) shows the amount of hemp in the product along with test results for the presence of pesticides, microbial, and heavy metals to ensure products are of the highest purity and quality. 99+% Hemp purity independently verified by third party labs
3. Compliance: Make sure the hemp products you purchase is derived from industrial hemp grown and extracted following the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture's Industrial Hemp Pilot Program.
4. Certification: The U.S. Hemp Authority™ Certification Program is our industry's initiative to provide high standards, best practices and self-regulation, giving confidence to consumers and law enforcement that hemp products are safe, and legal.
5. Extraction Method: CO2 extraction retains the naturally occurring beneficial molecules in the hemp plant for the most gentle approach to extract high quality Hemp.